Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Season of Solstice Begins

Now that it is officially December I can finally embrace Solstice Fever. I actually think that NaBloPoMo should be in December, since I think I could easily write something everyday, or at least post one of the zillions of imagination-tickling pieces of holiday art I have collected on my hard-drive. Like the one here of elves and gnomes riding on a skate by David Wenzel. I will fully admit to my appreciation (read:obsession) of holiday themed creations, although I think I am a bit particular and if something seems overly saccharine (kittens with bows) I am generally not interested. Of course that is completely subjective, and so one person's "perfect!" is the next person's "gag!". None the less... I have collected lots of sites and pictures full of holiday cheer, and now that I have a blog I finally have something to do with them all (besides using them as my desktop backgrounds, which I hardly ever see anyway!). So. I am just letting you know that this will be a CHRISTMAS FRIENDLY ZONE for the next month or so. If you are of the Scrooge or Grinch variety of folk, you are still of course welcome but don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment